WELCOME


Rodmond - RT - RTtheRealest

"Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking in anything." James 1:2-4

"Whatever you do in life, make sure you follow your heart. Nobody can see your vision like you can see it."

A personal blog, an unfiltered and uncensored place of expression, a personal journal.

EST 12/15/2009

Thursday, February 07, 2013

Dear God


- I know I haven't blogged or have been really lackluster late, been super busy sorry...bout to KO cuz just finished some homework...so tired, sorry, found this on my comp...never titled it...but it def paints a picture of how I'm feeling atm...not sure if I've posted this before...

February 15th, 2010

Lord give me strength for I feel like I’m falling
Into temptation and the devil’s calling
I’m surrounded my sin and lustful thoughts
My mind is plagued my garbage, when I know it should not
But it’s hard when I’m bombarded by all my surroundings
And when I see certain women, my heart starts pounding
Lord please give me strength to overcome this test
I need you with me even when I’m doing my best
Because I’m weak and my strength is incomparable to yours
I feel trapped and misguided on a path with 2 doors
I need you and I stand baring my sin and shame
I love you my Lord because you know my name
You know my pain and every tear that is shed
You know each chapter of this sinful life I’ve led
Fill me with your glory and your everlasting life
Put your bible in my hands instead of the serpent’s knife
Lord I pray and I ask for you to guide me through this tough time
I’m stranded on a mountain and I don’t know how to climb
Purify my heart and cleanse my soul
I yearn for your wisdom, please make my heart whole

No comments:

Post a Comment