WELCOME


Rodmond - RT - RTtheRealest

"Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking in anything." James 1:2-4

"Whatever you do in life, make sure you follow your heart. Nobody can see your vision like you can see it."

A personal blog, an unfiltered and uncensored place of expression, a personal journal.

EST 12/15/2009

Monday, February 18, 2013

From Me To You...

I really don't like when people assume things about me or assume what I'm thinking or about to say...especially based on my tweets or my blog people think they know me and automatically can tell what I'm about to say. And it annoys me even more when people believe these people that think they know me THAT well. Don't ever believe what anyone has said about me, or said I've said...unless you've heard it from myself. Everyone's been asking me lately...how're you doing...what's wrong...what're you feeling...what's in your head...why're you so sad...what's up...and I haven't really given anyone a straight or specific answer, so people are assuming what's wrong and what's going through my head lol. I'll be straightforward and tell you now I'm not great and expressing myself...which is why I tweet a lot and have this blog...aside from my really close friends and those I'm comfortable with, I'm not great and expressing how I feel. And as of late...I've been very unexpressive towards most people...only really opening up to a very very select few. But all I can say is that I have 3 songs or poems...whatever you wanna call it...lined up, finished writing and ready to record...these 3 songs vary a lot in content, emotion and just how I was feeling when I wrote it...but all 3, put together and viewed collectively...sum up how I'm feeling right now at this point in my life...which is why I really and absolutely can't wait to record it and put it out there for you guys...thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment