WELCOME


Rodmond - RT - RTtheRealest

"Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking in anything." James 1:2-4

"Whatever you do in life, make sure you follow your heart. Nobody can see your vision like you can see it."

A personal blog, an unfiltered and uncensored place of expression, a personal journal.

EST 12/15/2009

Sunday, February 24, 2013

Dear God

I'm feeling so weak right now, I'm feeling so lost, so confused, so stressed...my legs are about to collapse because of all the burdens I'm carrying on my shoulders. I just had a talk with my friend, and you know when you're wrong or someone tells you what you NEED to hear but it's not what you want to hear...you know that person is right, but it's the hardest pill to swallow. I just got the biggest dose of that. Words can't describe how appreciative and thankful I am to have a brother in Christ to really slap me in the face with the truth...of all the conversations I've had and all the answers I've been given...this was the hardest to take in, but also the one I needed to hear the most. I'm so weak right now...God lift up all my burdens to you, give me strength...I'm so lost right now. The truth really does hurt...especially when it's from a close friend, but it's out of love I know that. But it's so hard to take in...it's even more hard to do, but I know I should. God, give me the strength...walk with me and guide me through this test. James 1:2-4 says that the testing of your faith produces perseverance, I pray that this test is just one of many that I have yet to overcome Lord. That in my brokenness right now, that You will build me up...with love and grace and by Your will. I pray that through all of this, Your will and Your will for me be done...guide me God. I pray this all in your most precious name,

Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment