WELCOME


Rodmond - RT - RTtheRealest

"Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking in anything." James 1:2-4

"Whatever you do in life, make sure you follow your heart. Nobody can see your vision like you can see it."

A personal blog, an unfiltered and uncensored place of expression, a personal journal.

EST 12/15/2009

Wednesday, February 13, 2013

The Real World...In Arms Reach...

What's good...so I'm in my 3rd year of university...and looking back, it feels like time FLEW by. But when I sit back and think about it...I go wow...like university was the biggest deal back in elementary and high school days...people would always talk about it...how we had to be prepared...know what we want to go and stuff and how after that, we're on our own. It's slowly beginning to hit me as graduation looms within a next few years...that I'm in university...the scary place that I was so afraid of when I was young...the place I'd never thought I'd see myself in...or succeeding in for that matter. But it's crazy...to think I'm in my 3rd year...the real world is that close...it's in plain sight...in a couple of years, I'll be done school and on my own...to do whatever I want with the knowledge and degree I leave with. It's just crazy sometimes I guess...to think about all the talks we've had in elementary and high school about university and how big a deal it is and how important it is...it's even more crazy when I see all the young kids around me growing up before my eyes...thinking or even applying for university, or just finishing their first year...I actually can't believe I've been in university for 3 years and counting already...has it really been that long...am I really getting that old...lol, damn.

No comments:

Post a Comment