WELCOME


Rodmond - RT - RTtheRealest

"Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking in anything." James 1:2-4

"Whatever you do in life, make sure you follow your heart. Nobody can see your vision like you can see it."

A personal blog, an unfiltered and uncensored place of expression, a personal journal.

EST 12/15/2009

Saturday, February 02, 2013

Haven't Talked To You In A While...

You know what I really hate...when people who haven't really talked to you in a while talk to you or message you, but the first thing they ask is what's wrong...I hate that. When people I haven't talked to only message me when something is wrong...yeah it could mean they care...but I feel like they're only and always trying to know my secrets or know those things you know. They never really talk to me or message me on a regular basis and just casual conversation, it's always like what's wrong, what's up, who do you like...I hate that, but I also get it a lot from lots of people...and it pisses me off really. I dunno man...I guess it's all about perspective.

No comments:

Post a Comment