WELCOME


Rodmond - RT - RTtheRealest

"Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking in anything." James 1:2-4

"Whatever you do in life, make sure you follow your heart. Nobody can see your vision like you can see it."

A personal blog, an unfiltered and uncensored place of expression, a personal journal.

EST 12/15/2009

Friday, February 08, 2013

Sittin' Talkin' Bout Women That We Almost Had...

A friend and I were sitting around one day...and we always like to talk about memories, like high school, sports, girls, class, marks, etc...this is a diff friend from the other post btw. Anyways, the topic came around of girls...and girls who we liked...girls who we thought were cute...girls who liked us...all those things. It was a pretty jokes, yet heart to heart conversation. Just talking about the girls we liked especially...how we had it REAL bad for some girls, like honestly thinking about them 24/7, missing them, all the stress and heartache they caused, the fact that we don't talk to them to this day or that we still talk to them to this day. We talked about all the girls we thought were cute back then...how they turned out now, whether they're still cute...or the girls that weren't cute back then but are cute now lol. Lot of moments where we were like yeah well this girl liked me, but she wasn't that cute before but now she's soooo pretty LOL...hahaha that was jokes. When I think of girls though...I think of one in particular...well 2...but the one I'm talking about is the one I fell that hardest for...the one that got away. The other one is my ex lol...2 of them really helped me shape and mould my perspective on girls and like love and liking girls and stuff. I'm 20 right now and turning 21 in May and I can confidently say I still don't know what love is and everything that comes along with it...it's just something that you slowly...and I mean very slowly...begin to understand as you get older and experience it more and more. Again, not too sure where I'm going with this...so just gonna kind of cut it there before I say too much too soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment