WELCOME


Rodmond - RT - RTtheRealest

"Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking in anything." James 1:2-4

"Whatever you do in life, make sure you follow your heart. Nobody can see your vision like you can see it."

A personal blog, an unfiltered and uncensored place of expression, a personal journal.

EST 12/15/2009

Friday, February 22, 2013

This Week...

As you guys know, I'm off this whole week cuz it's reading week...got lots of work to do, actually lol...got 3 essays due after the break so gotta start working on them. But uh, yesterday went out to lunch with my parents and that's always nice since I usually have school all day on Wednesdays. After that, came home and chilled a bit...then had a meeting for church at someone's house at night. Today, woke up and went to dim sum with my boys...haven't had dim sum in the longest time...also nice to chill with my boys since when school starts we're all busy or out of town. After that, went to my friend's house and we just played videogames till nighttime haha. Can't wait till tomorrow, gonna go downtown and watch the Raptors face the Knicks lol...man...I really need to find time to get some work done lol...cuz Saturday, I'm going to a christian conference and then worship practise at night...oh man...gotta get some work done this break lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment