WELCOME


Rodmond - RT - RTtheRealest

"Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking in anything." James 1:2-4

"Whatever you do in life, make sure you follow your heart. Nobody can see your vision like you can see it."

A personal blog, an unfiltered and uncensored place of expression, a personal journal.

EST 12/15/2009

Saturday, February 09, 2013

...

Despite how off I am with God as of late...and how exhausted in all aspects I am...I know He hasn't given up on me. I know this is just an obstacle in the path...despite how hard it is and how trying it is on me...I know God will guide me through it. Even when I turn my back on Him or fail His tests...He never gives up on me. When the world has turned it's back on me or so it feels...and when everything fades away...only He can judge me. Why do I worry so much and try so hard to please man and the world...y'all can say, think and assume whatever you want about me...I know I'm not perfect and I never will be...but you judging or saying whatever about me makes you assume that you're perfect, that you have no flaws. I've been through a lot of tough times in my life and God has guided me through every single one, pass or fail and has made me stronger through every single one. I know that through this trial...He will continue to strengthen me, despite how stubborn and stupid I am sometimes...and really prune and weed out the things in my life that are holding me back...or the people.

No comments:

Post a Comment