WELCOME


Rodmond - RT - RTtheRealest

"Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking in anything." James 1:2-4

"Whatever you do in life, make sure you follow your heart. Nobody can see your vision like you can see it."

A personal blog, an unfiltered and uncensored place of expression, a personal journal.

EST 12/15/2009

Saturday, February 02, 2013

Heart To Heart Talks & Surrounding Yourself With The Right People

What's good, haven't blogged in like 2 days, I know, I've been super busy...but yeah...nothing much has been happening as of late,,,except 3 real heart to heart and standout conversations within these past 3 days. I can't really explain or go in depth about what it is...not yet at least, but it was really eye opening for me and it really helped easy my mind on a lot of things. 2 days ago...so Thursday I believer...at like 12, me and my friend started talking...about like fantasy basketball and stuff like that for like half an hour to an hour, then we just randomly had a heart to heart talk. We started talking about girl troubles, problems, life, high school, university, work life, things like that...it was crazy and we talked for like a good 3 hours about this, keep in mind this was also the middle of the night, I was helping him and giving advice on his troubles and the problems that he was having, then he started helping me and giving me advice on the things that I was struggling with. It was a great conversation and I'm so glad that it happened because it was something I really needed. I've been really vulnerable as of late and in a state where I'll open up to pretty much anyone because I really need someone to talk to and vent to, but I'm glad it was him. But yeah...the next day, yesterday, the Friday...after church, we went for food and after that, my friend drove me home and during the drive home...I felt that calling again, to just spill my guts to him...so we reached my house and I was just like, can I be really honest with you...and just told him the one thing that's been on my mind and the one thing I can't seem to shake off as of late...the talk we had in his car...was honestly one of if not the realest and most hard hitting heart to heart conversation I've ever had...it honestly gave me so much peace and really uplifted my spirits and answered most of if not all the questions I had in my heart and really helped me settle a bunch of the things in my heart, I really appreciate all the things I've had in his car and the growth in our friendship. Then there's today...I went to lunch with my friend today and we chilled for a good portion of the day, talking and reminiscing about a bunch of things again from like high school to life to school to girls and we caught up on a bunch of things and I told him the same thing I told the other 2 guys the past 2 days....I just talked about it and got his opinion and what he thought and see what he had to say...the combination of those 3 and the things that they said to me...really made me happy, really helped me answer a lot of questions and things I've been struggling with. To sum this up...I'm so glad I have surrounded myself with the right people, with positive influences, with legitimate good friends and people I can trust, count on, be comfortable around and be honest with. Thank you so much for being there for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment