WELCOME


Rodmond - RT - RTtheRealest

"Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking in anything." James 1:2-4

"Whatever you do in life, make sure you follow your heart. Nobody can see your vision like you can see it."

A personal blog, an unfiltered and uncensored place of expression, a personal journal.

EST 12/15/2009

Monday, February 25, 2013

Dear God

My heart is breaking right now...like I'm feeling so many things at once right now...and literally nobody understands or is willing to take the time to understand how I'm feeling. I honestly feel like screaming at the top of my lungs or like punching a wall right now...my heart is literally overflowing with stress...from school, life, problems, everything. In my heart, I'm praying, I'm hoping...someone will just approach me and ask how I'm doing...and despire me probably telling them I'm fine, they won't stop pestering me until I tell them. God, I haven't felt this down and this weird and this angry and this stressed in a really long time. I feel like everything in my life is piling on top one after another and my circle of friends is getting smaller and smaller and tighter and tighter by the day. My friend is honestly working overtime and is in overdrive mode...my body feels like it's going to break down from all this stress. God, please...please lift these burdens from me...I'm crying out to you right now...it may not be physical tears, but my heart and my mind are crying out to you. All these talks with my friend as of late has definitely been reassuring and calming...but then more and more thoughts and things keep piling on top of this. Sometimes I wish I could just move away...from everything...and start a new life...just me and my family. That's no offense to my friends, but I get so sick of dealing with the same thing over and over again. Sometimes I wish I was at a place where no one knows who I am or what I've been through. God, my heart is breaking more and more with each passing day...my mind and my head can't seem to focus on anything anymore...give me the strength, guide me through this test in my life. Remove any burdens from my heart and remove the people and the things in my life that are causing me to stumble. God, I've never felt this way in a long time...my heart is breaking, my mind and my body are physically and mentally exhausted...I come to You on my knees with my hands lifted to You...guide me and I really commit to give my life  You and all the things that glorify You. Surround me with Your love and with Your people who will encourage me and build me and lift me up and lead me to You. God, I know that You are breaking me only to build me up stronger and in You and by Your love and grace...free me from my burdens, from my thoughts and my sins and my stresses...I give everything to You God. I pray all of these things in Your name,

Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment