WELCOME


Rodmond - RT - RTtheRealest

"Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking in anything." James 1:2-4

"Whatever you do in life, make sure you follow your heart. Nobody can see your vision like you can see it."

A personal blog, an unfiltered and uncensored place of expression, a personal journal.

EST 12/15/2009

Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Random Thoughts

I just hate when people assume  things without knowing the facts. I feel like people are afraid to get their feet wet...they're content with knowing just the basics and don't want to and are too lazy to dive deeper and get details. Like me...I've been very moody and my boiling point has been very high as of late...so I'm quick to snap on people and very emotional here and there...I feel like a lot of people just assume things about me or talk about me without knowing the facts. Or they read my twitter and my blog and assume they know everything and how my mind works and stuff...nah man. A quick shoutout and apology to the people who have reached out...or tried to reach out to me as of late...I either have confided in you or gave you the cold shoulder and I'm sorry...this is just something that aside from a few, very very few people...is something I have to deal with and handle by myself and with God only...it's tough, but if you are reading this and you feel close to me or whatever...feel free to pray for me, the burdens on my shoulders and the weight on my heart is really heavy atm...thanks

No comments:

Post a Comment