WELCOME


Rodmond - RT - RTtheRealest

"Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking in anything." James 1:2-4

"Whatever you do in life, make sure you follow your heart. Nobody can see your vision like you can see it."

A personal blog, an unfiltered and uncensored place of expression, a personal journal.

EST 12/15/2009

Tuesday, February 05, 2013

Time To Myself...

Hey guys, sorry I haven't blogged for like 3 days...I swear I started blogging like a day or two ago cuz I remember writing things down, but I guess I never finished, but yeah...I've just been really stressed, frustrated and just emotionally drained as of late...not been in the mood to do anything but ball and workout and chill with friends. On Sunday, went to church, taught Sunday school then had praise team practise...afterwards, went home and had a fam dinner with relatives, then went to my friend's house with a bunch of the homies and we watched the Superbowl. Monday was a loaft day...was supposed to go the library with my friend but ended up flopping cuz I was just too tired, ended up loafting at home just chilling and stuff...at like 7 or something my friend picked me up and we headed out to ball at church...it was mad crowded....like 4 teams of 5...damn...but it was still pretty fun. Today is just another really loaft day, heavily contemplated not coming to school since I only have one class, but I came simply to workout and play ball...now just chilling in the library, so out of it atm...

No comments:

Post a Comment