WELCOME


Rodmond - RT - RTtheRealest

"Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking in anything." James 1:2-4

"Whatever you do in life, make sure you follow your heart. Nobody can see your vision like you can see it."

A personal blog, an unfiltered and uncensored place of expression, a personal journal.

EST 12/15/2009

Sunday, February 10, 2013

Happy Chinese New Year!!!

Happy Chinese New Year to all my asian friends and family. What's good y'all...tryna get off of twitter for a bit...just taking a break from everything and really relaxing...hopefully that works. Today had church and was really off and tired...barely slept at all...glad I didn\t have to lead worship cuz I wasn't in the mood either. Led Sunday School and we just talked about temptation and the things we struggle with and stuff and it just brought so many thoughts into my head lol. After that, worship practise was cancelled, but didn't feel like going out to lunch with them, so went to lunch with my fam and my friend's fam and on the way there, me and my friend had a really good talk all the way there and even during...we just talked about life, school, girls, problems, everything...and it was something I really needed after all that's been going on. I told him everything I've been going through and all that's been happening and all the conversations I've been having as of late and he really gave me a lot of advice and encouraged me a lot and it made me feel really good. What else...my other friend wanted to talk to me about something, but forgot to go find him afterwards...I wonder what it was about lol. After lunch, my fam went to my uncle's house with all my relatives and we just chilled, had some snacks, watched ball, played poker, laughed, talked...I think as I'm older, not only have I become less awkward around them, but more social and they see me also no longer as a kid and actually try to have conversations with me, so that's cool. After that, headed home...home alone atm...so sad...my brother and my parents both had plans, so I'm just chilling at home watching the Grammy's by myself lol...not trying to check twitter...just trying to give that a break and just cut it and a bunch of things off atm...

No comments:

Post a Comment