WELCOME


Rodmond - RT - RTtheRealest

"Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking in anything." James 1:2-4

"Whatever you do in life, make sure you follow your heart. Nobody can see your vision like you can see it."

A personal blog, an unfiltered and uncensored place of expression, a personal journal.

EST 12/15/2009

Saturday, February 09, 2013

...

How can you go around someone's back and say something like that about them...especially after all they've done for you and been through with you...and no I'm not talking about you if you're reading this. I don't understand that...if we're boys...how're you gonna say some ish like that about me when you should be lifting me up and encouraging me, that's low. As of late it feels like a bunch of people have turned their backs on me, or maybe it's vice versa. But how can you really judge a man...by his words or his actions and think you know what's in his heart. Nobody knows what's going on in my heart or in my head because nobody bothers to ask...they like to assume because it makes more sense and requires less effort. Nobody knows the pain I'm feeling right now...the stress I'm going through...how physically, mentally, emotionally and spiritually drained I am. Yet people who you think are your boys are gonna go and say some ish about you like that...that's freaking low.When it comes down to it though, I'm not trying to please nobody and anybody can think whatever they want about me...either way, only God can judge me. Despite how off I am with God as of late, doesn't give you the right to talk smack about me...especially without looking in the mirror and seeing how great of a person you are. Talking smack behind a person's back is different than confronting them about their problems and trying to work it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment