WELCOME


Rodmond - RT - RTtheRealest

"Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking in anything." James 1:2-4

"Whatever you do in life, make sure you follow your heart. Nobody can see your vision like you can see it."

A personal blog, an unfiltered and uncensored place of expression, a personal journal.

EST 12/15/2009

Tuesday, January 10, 2012

From Me To You....

Friendship...this is for anyone who sometimes has trouble understanding this concept. Friendship isn't gonna be roses and daisies and rainbows. There are gonna be tough times, fights and points where you say you hate each other, but that's what makes strong friendships. If everything was all fine and dandy, yeah you wouldn't fight, but I think you guys would get pretty bored of each other. Everyday I'm always learning something new and trying to correct mistakes and flaws that I have and change my way of thinking into a better more positive one. As of late, I'm not seeing eye to eye with a few close friends...I dunno what to do, well it's more like I'm not in the mood/I don't feel like doing anything. Friendship has it's ups and downs, but that's what makes it fun. I told my friend this "Friendship is like a rollercoaster, it's not fun when it's going up, and yeah it is kinda fun when it's going just down...but it's the fact that it goes up then down that makes it more fun. Just like friendships, you need a healthy balance of ups and downs that'll strengthen your friendship." I dunno...I'm hoping to at least try to...right some wrongs, mend some broken things. Friends are supposed to be there for each other, and as a real friend...it does matter how your friend perceives you, but if that's all you care about, that's wrong. Sometimes you just have to care about that person so much for the sake of just caring for them and because you care about them. It's like giving presents, if you're giving presents just for the sake of hoping you get one in return, that's the wrong way of thinking. Just like friendship....I'm learning to care a lot about my friends, but not expecting them to view me exactly as important as I view them, it'd be a bonus if they did and as a friend, if they viewed me as a friend, they would....but I'm not gonna cry if they don't. Because they're my friend and I view them as important...if they view me as good friend but not a really close friend...that's all good...but still at the same time, friends should mutually view each other as important, close and valuable. I know I said a lot of confusing and contradicting things, but I hope you get the gist of it..lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment