WELCOME


Rodmond - RT - RTtheRealest

"Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking in anything." James 1:2-4

"Whatever you do in life, make sure you follow your heart. Nobody can see your vision like you can see it."

A personal blog, an unfiltered and uncensored place of expression, a personal journal.

EST 12/15/2009

Sunday, January 15, 2012

Real Talks Of The Moment

So today at church, the message talked about conflicts and how in every conflict, you have 2 choices. You can either say goodbye, it's your problem, you do you, I do me...or you can stand by and say, I know it's gonna be tough, but I'm in it for the long run pretty much. Too often, saying goodbye is the easier decision, so we go with that cuz it comes with no backlash...you and the person cut off...their problem remains their problem and you just do you. Standing by may be the harder route, but it's the one which'll provide you so much more joy. I personally find no better pleasure than to help a friend lift a burden or to cheer them up, I guess that's why I really value friendship...I care a lot about my friends and don't wanna see them sad. Today, it was also said that, when it comes to conflict, we are so quick to point the finger, your fault, not my fault. Since it was your fault, you fix it. Why not be the bigger person, take the initiative and fix it yourself. Or too many times when someone wrongs us...we feel the need to do the same to them...an eye for an eye makes the whole world blind. It's crazy how whenever I'm going through certain things, God puts the answer right in front of my face...every Sunday the message always seems to apply to me more and more...God really does answer prayers, sometimes we try to look for small hints or hidden tricks that God is placing in our lives when the answer is right in front of our face.

"But I say to you, do not resist the one who is evil. But if anyone slaps you on the right cheek, turn to him the other also." - Matthew 5:39

No comments:

Post a Comment