WELCOME


Rodmond - RT - RTtheRealest

"Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking in anything." James 1:2-4

"Whatever you do in life, make sure you follow your heart. Nobody can see your vision like you can see it."

A personal blog, an unfiltered and uncensored place of expression, a personal journal.

EST 12/15/2009

Tuesday, January 03, 2012

Random Thoughts

As of late...I'm been really all over the place, Christmas and New Years were hectic, really busy like planning things, going out here and there, just chilling and really enjoying myself..so blogging was kinda half hearted...my bad. As of late...a lot's been up and down lately. Chilling with the homies is always fun, gets the spirits up and overall just a positive environment. Anything I chill with the homies...it's memories man, we have fun, make jokes...bond...that's why they're my homies...I enjoy their company. I also love chilling with my church mans...they're fun to be around and as I grow closer to God, I find myself longing to get to know and bond with my church mans more and more. It's crazy how God brings together people. My church man and I are so different, in school....I probs would never chill with them and wouldn't think of even getting to know them. But church does that to people, brings people from different crews and sides of the wall and bonds them together...and finds common interests. Lately, I also haven't been seeing eye to eye with a few people as well...partially my fault, partially their fault, I'm not gonna get too deep into it. But all I know is...I feel a lot of the times, I'm trying way too hard while the other person is loafting, you know? But anyways...2012 is a new year, beef, drama and all that ish is the last thing I wanna worry about, and I'm not. Do I wanna fix it? Sure...if the opportunity presents itself...but I'm not gonna go out of my way to fix it...cuz the other party/s isn't doing that. i'm just gonna chill...school's starting tomorow, gotta get books, find my classes, really buckle down as we reach the last turn before the final stretch till summer and final exams. 2012, I'm ready for you...

PS: DON'T FORGET TO ANSWER THE POLL

No comments:

Post a Comment