WELCOME


Rodmond - RT - RTtheRealest

"Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking in anything." James 1:2-4

"Whatever you do in life, make sure you follow your heart. Nobody can see your vision like you can see it."

A personal blog, an unfiltered and uncensored place of expression, a personal journal.

EST 12/15/2009

Saturday, January 21, 2012

Today....

I'm sorry for no posts today, was kinda busy loafting and doing ish lol...today was actually surprisingly productive. Woke up at like 11 ish, loafted on my mac for a bit, literally a bit lol like half an hour. Finished writing this thing I've been working on, just need to record it. Wrote the letter to my ex, loafted on that maaajor...feels good to have that done, just need to hand it to her. After that, I loafted till dinner time, parents had people over for chinese new year dinner, or pre chinese new year dinner since the first day is Monday so they tell me, other than that, sorry for not posting...throughout the day, I'm always like alright Rodmond, don't forget to post on the blog and then later at night I'm like...shoot, I forgot lol. My bad...btw, answer the POLL when you have time, thanks. Only takes a sec, literally.

No comments:

Post a Comment