WELCOME


Rodmond - RT - RTtheRealest

"Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking in anything." James 1:2-4

"Whatever you do in life, make sure you follow your heart. Nobody can see your vision like you can see it."

A personal blog, an unfiltered and uncensored place of expression, a personal journal.

EST 12/15/2009

Monday, January 02, 2012

Today....

Sup....today was a chill day, second day of 2012....so fun. Woke up at like 1 ish, went to my friend's at like 3 ish cuz his fam invited my fam and my other friend's fam for dinner, but that was later, I decided to reach earlier. We gamed, chilled, talked...it was real fun. Tomorrow's my last chill day before I start school on Wednesday. Gonna work hard as heck...gonna hit the gym, gonna ball....3 more months till exams, then I'm free...sorta. Probs gonna do summer school...so that's like 2 months, then 2 more month sof summer. OH YEAH....November holds the title for being the most viewed month with 6886...well....I'm proud to say that DECEMBER has now become the NEW MOST VIEWED MONTH OF ALL TIME with a whopping 7,150 hits...that's crazy. Don't forget we also reaching 10k hits in the month of December as well...that's amazing, here's to a long, bright and successful 2012.

No comments:

Post a Comment