WELCOME


Rodmond - RT - RTtheRealest

"Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking in anything." James 1:2-4

"Whatever you do in life, make sure you follow your heart. Nobody can see your vision like you can see it."

A personal blog, an unfiltered and uncensored place of expression, a personal journal.

EST 12/15/2009

Thursday, January 26, 2012

Today....

Sup...today was a long-ish day. Woke up around 11-12 ish. Lunch at like 2 ish, dope steak and rice...messed up my order, told them I wanted noodles, but didn't wanna make a fuss so I took the rice. Afterwards, chilled with my homies for a bit, then reached Pacific Mall to get a iPhone case that charges my battery as well. Must've went to at least 15-20 if not more phone stores at the mall...funny thing is both my friends did all the talking asking if people had cases...only like 3 stores had cases and it was ugly ones, so now looking at Kijiji for nice cases. But yeah, that's pretty much what I did today, just chilling now...I've been in a really blah mood, nothing serious...just enjoying the company of my homies and all. Besides that, hitting my friends house to record a track tomorrow...need to vent, got so many thoughts and so much emotion bottled up in me. Music has def been a big therapy for me..calming me down for sure. But yeah...

No comments:

Post a Comment