WELCOME


Rodmond - RT - RTtheRealest

"Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking in anything." James 1:2-4

"Whatever you do in life, make sure you follow your heart. Nobody can see your vision like you can see it."

A personal blog, an unfiltered and uncensored place of expression, a personal journal.

EST 12/15/2009

Sunday, January 29, 2012

Random Thoughts

People claim I'm "too honest" on my blog...really? This is me...I'm not gonna think of some fancy explanation or try to defend myself...this is me, if you don't like it, deuces, nuff said. People often come to me and are like, yo I read this on your blog...to which I'll always reply, why don't you ask about it? It's simple, don't wait for me to post something that happened to me on the blog THEN come up to me and be like what's up...if you're a friend, you should take the initiative to get to know me cuz if you're using this blog as a means to get to know me more, you're not being a really good friend imo. Anyways, yeah...another thing is that...people complain I don't open up to them, so they read my blog instead to find out what's up with my life...there are so many reasons which I could answer you with. We're not that close, I don't trust you, etc, etc...but I'm betting it's cuz...you don't open up to me. I'm assuming if you're on this blog trying to find out what's going on in my life, you obv care about me and are a good friend of mine, or you're just reading it for fun. If you're a good friend or mine and you care about you...you'll trust me and feel comfortable enough around me to open up to me...you know what will happen...I'll see that you trust me enough to share your story with me and I'll build trust and a level of comfort with you. Friendship building is all about taking initiative, it's all about babysteps...sometimes I'll make the first move and open up to you cuz I already feel comfortable with you, but you can't expect me to do all the work.

No comments:

Post a Comment