WELCOME


Rodmond - RT - RTtheRealest

"Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking in anything." James 1:2-4

"Whatever you do in life, make sure you follow your heart. Nobody can see your vision like you can see it."

A personal blog, an unfiltered and uncensored place of expression, a personal journal.

EST 12/15/2009

Saturday, January 07, 2012

Today....

Sup...today was a short, but reeeal tiring day for some reason. Started off in the morning, I fell asleep on the bus immediately, was mad tired...slept all the way to York, let everyone go off, finally got up and got off the bus lol. Went to class, this girl in the front row...ran up the stairs, tripped and fell...ran out of the class like Usain Bolt LOOOL everyone was laughing, oh man. Met some girl for my friend cuz he wanted to sell his book, she was cute-ish. Had a class at 1:30, but it was like 11:30, I was tired...dipped home. Bussed home, almost missed my stop...like i said it was a tiring day for some reason, slept on the bus right away...went to the mall, got new ball shoes...white hyperfuses, check my twitter for pics (@RTtheRealest). What else...came home, napped again, showered, napped again...church, home, loaft LOL.

On another note...2 funny stories I remembered from elementary school....
1) This one's not as funny so I'll start with this one....so it's track and field and we're signing up for things in class, we just started grade 7 or 8 can't remember, it was 7...got introduced to smt called 1500m....there's your standard 100m, 200m, 400m, 800m....1500m was like 3 laps and a bit? Cuz 400 is one lap...so yeah. So teacher goes around the attendance, ppl are saying what they wanna sign up for, comes to me, I say all my things, and at the end I'm like 1500m as well, teacher looks at me like are you sure? I'm surprised but impressed as well, I hope you can handle it. Now come race day there were like 10+ kids doing 1500m with me, I was never a runner but wanted to push myself. I was dying the whole time, but kept pushing it, near the end...I saw myself slowly start passing people, the dude who was 1st was waaaaay gone...but I was slowly passing ppl, I ended up getting 4th (top 8 get ribbons)...didn't make areas for that but when I passed the finished line, I stopped to breathe...saw NUFFF mans come after me....and these were guys who were way faster than me and ish, so I was mad proud of myself....wow, that wasn't funny at all...LOOOL

2)Kk this story is funny for sure, in g7...we did ball throw (that was my ishhhhh), so we did it...I got 2nd, my friend got 1st...we get to go to areas. Teacher comes to us after and goes...boys, I made a mistake, you're in g7 now, we weren't supposed to do ball throw, we were supposed to do shot put. He's like shot put is you try to throw/push a 5lbs ball as far as you can, in my head I was like not too bad (I was scrawny back then). We try it and practise, practise, practise cuz we never did it and though we won ball through, we had to do shot put for areas. We didn't think we were too bad...come areas....THESE DUDES WERE HUUUUUUUGE.....saw my friends from other schools (they were big) and they were like wtf...you guys won shot put? LOOOOL So we go up for our turn....ME AND MY FRIEND GET DISQUALIFIED TWICE....stepped past the line, but our balls went nowhere...soooo sad, it was like a little girl doing it LOOOOOLLL, didn't even stay...once we got dq'ed we dipped, didn't wanna watch it LOOOOL.

No comments:

Post a Comment