WELCOME


Rodmond - RT - RTtheRealest

"Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking in anything." James 1:2-4

"Whatever you do in life, make sure you follow your heart. Nobody can see your vision like you can see it."

A personal blog, an unfiltered and uncensored place of expression, a personal journal.

EST 12/15/2009

Sunday, January 01, 2012

HAPPY NEW YEAR

Okay, so I'm sorry there were no posts yesterday, I was out an about all day. Woke up at like 2 ish, reached to get chips and drinks for the countdown, reached my friends house with my xbox and the food. Chilled with friends till countdown, it was mad fun. We cooked, ate, chilled, gamed, played board games, watched movies...talked, laughed, made jokes...mad fun. But anyways...Happy New Year...2011 is gone, 2012 is here, the day is pretty much over...I hope your first day of 2012 was fun and eventful. If it wasn't, hey...you still got 364 days to make 2012 the best year of your life. As another year passes, I find myself another year older, a few more months till I turn 20, wow. But yeah...I hope y'all have a safe and fun 2012. No regrets, live life to the fullest, live each day like it's your last...I'm not saying go do something crazy, but seize the day...you only live once, break out of your comfort zone and do something you haven't done before or normally wouldn't do. Every new year we talk about change, changing clothes, schools, wardrobe, style....but I dunno....maybe that's not what you need to be changing you know...it's easy to point out other people's flaws but hard to recognize our own. So maybe what you need to change isn't what's in front of you, but it's you....anyways, I pray that 2012 brings all of you joy, peace and happiness...it's a new year, a fresh start...so forgive all your enemies, no grudges, no regrets, no beef...a new start, a clean state for everyone. Everyone deserves a second chance...no matter who it is and no matter what they've done....but yeha, HAPPY NEW YEAR...sorry I'm late...all the best, God Bless :)

No comments:

Post a Comment