WELCOME


Rodmond - RT - RTtheRealest

"Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking in anything." James 1:2-4

"Whatever you do in life, make sure you follow your heart. Nobody can see your vision like you can see it."

A personal blog, an unfiltered and uncensored place of expression, a personal journal.

EST 12/15/2009

Thursday, January 12, 2012

From Me To You....

A lot of the times, when I'm venting...I have everything planned out in my head...but when I start typing, it slowly starts to fade...hahaha so sorry if I sound confusing a lot of the times. But uh...people sometimes get upset at me when I talk about them on the blog, twitter, etc...even when I don't use names. They get cheesed I talk about them, that I didn't say it to them, that I'm a coward, etc. Maybe you're right, but then again...I'm just venting, this blog, my twitter is me...just expressing myself, do you not express yourself. This blog is my diary...except it's public...but I try to make things private by not mentioning names or not being uber specific to not embarrass nobody. People seem to like to get on my case cuz I "talk ish" about people. So let me clear the air....or spit some words for you. Everybody talks ish...you (not you the reader, but you as in whoever) talk ish about me...have you never had a conversation with your friend and were talking ish about me, ever written a nasty letter, post and not sent it but it was bad and it was about me? You're doing the same exact thing as me...you're saying something or writing something about me not to my face...so how can you get on my case? Cuz I put it on a blog and people read it? Do you not gather with your friends and tlak ish about it? Isn't that the same thing? What's the different...ish talk is ish talk...I get annoyed when people are like you're a coward...how? I'm venting...what I'm doing right now is equivalent to you writing in a diary, there's no real major difference. Talking ish in my opinion would be intentionally slandering someone on my blog and being hateful and talking hateful about them then trying to get others to do the same. What I do..is vent...I get frustrated, I say things like this person annoyed me today, I'm mad at them...I'm not talking ish, I'm not being a coward...I'm venting. The next time you talk ish about me to your friends or write it in a diary, I can come to you and be like well....you didn't say it to my face, you're a coward...c'mon son. I'm not pinpointing this post of any "From Me To You" posts at anybody, this is just in general...this blog is my blog first of all, if you don't like the content, I'm not asking you to visit...secondly, this is just where I express myself...you do the exact same thing...it's also not my fault that lots of poeple come see this blog....I'm doing lots of people a favour as it is by trying to keep some things private like not mentioning names, etc...but yeah...that's just my two cents, whether you asked for it or not...

No comments:

Post a Comment