WELCOME


Rodmond - RT - RTtheRealest

"Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking in anything." James 1:2-4

"Whatever you do in life, make sure you follow your heart. Nobody can see your vision like you can see it."

A personal blog, an unfiltered and uncensored place of expression, a personal journal.

EST 12/15/2009

Sunday, January 29, 2012

Random Thoughts

This is directed to a whole bunch of people, but at the same time it's directed to a general public.

- I miss the fact that we don't talk as much as we did before anymore

- I hate that you have so many "close" friends you probably don't think much of the fact we've drifted apart

- I hate that you are so far away when I need you the most

- I hate that you won't approach me first

- I love the way you smile at me

- I love being around you, you always have a positive environment and you make my problems seem so small and you always bring me back down to earth

- I love being able to joke around with you constantly but at the same time have deep talks and heart to heart conversations

- I miss our late night walks in the middle of the night

- I appreciate that you're always there for me and we can talk about anything

- I'll always remember you were my first love

- I wish there weren't any walls between us

- I'll always have feelings for you in the back of my head, and I want the best for you

- I miss talking to you on the phone

- I'm so thankful to have you in my life, you always keep my head up when I start blowing things out of proportion

- I'm so glad you always make light of things when I overreact to little things

- I'm so glad I can look up to you and learn from you

- I hate this awkwardness between us

- I miss my best friend, I miss telling you everything and vice versa and simply being there for one another

- I love how you're showing me it's possible to be a good role model, yet have fun and be cool to be around at the same time

- I miss my bestie...I'm always wishing the best for you and my prayers are with you

- I'm so glad I've kept in touch and am still close with a lof of my high school and elementary friends

- I'm so thankful for my church friends outside of my home church, it's good to get a different perspective from a person outside looking in

Through good, bad, frustrating, happy...everything, everything is a work of God...and is tailor made for my life and has a specific reason for happening. Whether that's for me to learn, grow, mature...God has a plan, and I'm learning to trust Him, let Him take the wheel of the car and have faith in Him.

No comments:

Post a Comment