WELCOME


Rodmond - RT - RTtheRealest

"Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking in anything." James 1:2-4

"Whatever you do in life, make sure you follow your heart. Nobody can see your vision like you can see it."

A personal blog, an unfiltered and uncensored place of expression, a personal journal.

EST 12/15/2009

Friday, January 20, 2012

Today....

I really did not do much, or anything for that matter. Woke at at like 12 ish, had school but didn't go...I'm considering switching majors, that's what I wanted to tell you guys, except it's a much longer story with reasoning of course, but that's for another time. Today I just chilled, literally chilled...went to Sobeys to get snacks, and just chilled. But uh yesterday, I went to my friend's sisters drama thing she was directing but before I told him let's go Mcds a bit earlier so we can talk as well. I just explained to him my school situation and wanting to switch majors...I'm actually really glad I have friends, though few or many, I'm glad I have friends I can be completely open and honest with, it really means the world to me to be able to open up with people and not hide things you know...I didn't tell him, partly cuz I forgot, maybe he'll read this, I always tell him anyways...but I really do appreciate him as a friend and I'm glad we've become as close as we have.

No comments:

Post a Comment