WELCOME


Rodmond - RT - RTtheRealest

"Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking in anything." James 1:2-4

"Whatever you do in life, make sure you follow your heart. Nobody can see your vision like you can see it."

A personal blog, an unfiltered and uncensored place of expression, a personal journal.

EST 12/15/2009

Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Random Thoughts

People nowadays are so often quick to rush into relationships, like they feel they need a sense of comfort and a relationship is the ultimate form of comfort and safety. I dunno...I'm always hearing random people or friends say like man, I wish I had a boyfriend or girlfriend...oh man see that, I wish I had that. They get so caught up in that, but real talks, it's not all that cracked up tbh. People just feel they need to have somebody who so called "loves" them you know. I guess it's cuz we're surrounded by love and it's like when you're a little kid, you don't want a red ball, but when someone else takes the red ball, all of a sudden, you want the red ball. It's kind of relatable don't you think, you see someone's happiness and how much fun they're having in a relationship and all of a sudden you want one too. Honestly, I somewhat feel that way, but not as of late. As of late, I've really been reflecting, I've "liked" a few people here and there after my ex and I broke up. But to be genuinely honest, the last person I really liked and fell head over heels for...wasn't my ex...it was some girl in high school. I haven't had that feeling in a long time, and I'm not desiring to either. Yeah I see my friends in relationships, it's not a big deal to me cuz I see all the burdens that come along with it as well. It'd be nice to have a girlfriend, but I'm not making it a goal to find one. People make it an objective everyday to reach parties and clubs to find a girlfriend...are you serious, if you worked that hard at like school or your job, it would do wonders. But anyways I'm just trying to live life cuz I know when the time comes, the right one will come alone. What's the point of searching and trying to find the one when you should just let it come to you. When the time comes, you'll be ready. That's just not two cents on relationships, some people I know literally feel the need to be in a relationship cuz they get a sense of loneliness without it, I'm just doing me and when the right one comes along, that'll just be a bonus.

No comments:

Post a Comment