WELCOME


Rodmond - RT - RTtheRealest

"Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking in anything." James 1:2-4

"Whatever you do in life, make sure you follow your heart. Nobody can see your vision like you can see it."

A personal blog, an unfiltered and uncensored place of expression, a personal journal.

EST 12/15/2009

Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Today....

Sup...so today I had a 2 classes from 9:30 to 10:30 and 10:30 to 11:30 but decided to skip and go to breakfast at Cora's with my friends. First time going to that place, it's like Eggsmart, a breakfast place basically. Sooo gooood, I got 3 eggs, 3 sausages, 3 bacon strips, potatoes, bread, sooo dope...all for $11 ish. I saw this chocolate and banana crepe I was so tempted to get, but really wanted eggs, bacon, sausages, etc. My friend got it and it looked sooooo bomb, it was huuuge, def trying that next time. Went to school at like 12 ish, track and field at 12:30...so jokes, we had testing today, 200m. I'm racing my friend, he's like talking ish...I'm running, I hear his footsteps behind me, he's closing in...suddenly no sound...I'm running still, I hear someone yell...oh man he has a cramp...I finished the race and I felt bad but at the same time, I was dying LOL cuz dude was talking so much ish and comes like hobbling to the finish line LOOOL. I still need to get a York sweater, beeeeen loafting on that, maybe a lanyard too, but I don't even really use lanyards, but it's good to put my keys I guess...I'll see, depends how much it is as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment