WELCOME


Rodmond - RT - RTtheRealest

"Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking in anything." James 1:2-4

"Whatever you do in life, make sure you follow your heart. Nobody can see your vision like you can see it."

A personal blog, an unfiltered and uncensored place of expression, a personal journal.

EST 12/15/2009

Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Yesterday...

So yesterday there were no posts, my bad...you guys should now by now Monday is a full day of school for me, so it's hard for me to post. But yesterday wasn't really a full day, but it was definitely an eventful one. Went to school at 11:30, chilling outside waiting for my friend. This girl standing beside me taps me and she's like want a cigarette? I'm like nah it's cool, I don't smoke, you shouldn't either. And she smiled at me lol. Then I'm chilling with my friend outside, this asian nerdy dude walks past us, turns around goes hey...happy birthday man. I'm like huh...he's like wasn't it your birthday yesterday, I'm like no...he's like oh...my bad...lol. Track and Field class at 12:30...had to run a mile (8laps) around the track...did it in 7:47...need to def improve that. Went to class, then finally went to the ball courts with my friends, got a good run in, hit the gym, went back to ball got more runs in, chilled, dipped...supposed to have a class at 7 to 10 but I was too tired and exhausted so went to Markville, got some sushi then dipped home.

No comments:

Post a Comment