WELCOME


Rodmond - RT - RTtheRealest

"Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking in anything." James 1:2-4

"Whatever you do in life, make sure you follow your heart. Nobody can see your vision like you can see it."

A personal blog, an unfiltered and uncensored place of expression, a personal journal.

EST 12/15/2009

Sunday, January 22, 2012

Random Thoughts

Sup....chilling here getting ready to go out for a fam dinner at 8 ish. Didn't do much today, had church...chilled. But yeah, yesterday was a pre chinese new year dinner with just my fam, but they invited their one church friend cuz she's home alone. So we were talking and ish and she's like yeah I'm really lonely at home cuz her daughter goes to Queens. Her daughter really, I wouldn't say hates it there, but gets homesick easily and there dad left I believe, didn't bother inquiring about that. But yeah, just the fact that she was alone and lonely, really really missing her daughter hit me how important family is. I always imagine what it would be like if I res'd, yeah I'd miss the little things like my bed, homecooked meals, etc...but I think what I'd miss the most is my family. The only reason I'd really wanna res is for the experience and to meet new people, good thing York's res is really boring since most people commute, so that helped me make my decision. It just really made me appreciate my family always being there for me, I think we all take people who are always there for us for granted cuz they're always there you know. It isn't until you go without something good for a while that you realize how good it really is. I guess that goes for family or people, you don't really appreciate someone's value and see how important they are until they're gone. I guess that can also go for friends as well, cuz like I said, I'm still not seeing eye to eye with some friends and it stings here and there...I always see perfect opportunities given to me to go approach them and be like hey what's up...but I give myself excuses and I chicken out...I dunno...I'm slowly, but surely learning and appreciating how important my family and friends are.

No comments:

Post a Comment