WELCOME


Rodmond - RT - RTtheRealest

"Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking in anything." James 1:2-4

"Whatever you do in life, make sure you follow your heart. Nobody can see your vision like you can see it."

A personal blog, an unfiltered and uncensored place of expression, a personal journal.

EST 12/15/2009

Sunday, January 15, 2012

Back To Basics

So as of late...I've been really out of it if you can tell. I think what I'm gonna try to do is bring this blog back to basics...and do more of this...right here, just talking to you guys. Lately, I feel all I do is post songs, funny clips, pictures...that's not bad, but...if this blog is representing me...I wanna talk to you guys too you know. That doesn't mean I'm not posting that ish anymore, it just means I'm not gonna post it super frequently. If you guys aren't a fan of my decision and don't wanna visit this blog anymore, I'll understand...but this is just something I have to do for myself...I feel like I'm still in my funk...and this is my subtle attempt to get away from that. I just wanna talk to you guys you know, give you more of me. But yeah....it really means so much and more to me that you guys have stuck with me this far...sometimes I think about this blog and how silly yet crazy it is...how big it has gotten....not celebrity big...but to me....it's big....bigger than I ever imagined it would be. I just thought this was something fun, nothing serious...to show my friends, maybe some kids from school would notice...and just the number of people this blog has reached is just amazing to me...I do this for me....but now, I know I'm doing this for so many others as well. Y'all keep me motivated to blog like I always say, otherwise...I'd just be talking to myself. Lately, I've told you guys I don't really have somebody I can talk to and just share with...partly cuz I don't know what I'm going through, partly cuz....I dunno...I just haven't found that person I can share my world with yet. But now...I know whenever I'm blogging or I write something here...I'm talking to you, you the reader, you reading these words right now as I sit and type them....so thank you....for being there for you and listening to my randomg, weird, stupid, dumb, silly, inspirational, motivational and long rants...it means a lot to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment