WELCOME


Rodmond - RT - RTtheRealest

"Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking in anything." James 1:2-4

"Whatever you do in life, make sure you follow your heart. Nobody can see your vision like you can see it."

A personal blog, an unfiltered and uncensored place of expression, a personal journal.

EST 12/15/2009

Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Random Thoughts

If you could, just pray for me, wish me luck, have me in your thoughts. I'm really confused, lost, scared, nervous atm...in the process or trying to switch majors...got some help from Academic Advising, they weren't that helpful actually. So I have to do a lot of the work myself, they just showed me where, I was more so hoping they'd show me how to and what, you know. I'm not 100% positive what I wanna switch into yet, but I know I have to do it asap or figure it out asap cuz I really wanna get this ish figured out and out of the way so I can start next September, you know...I'm just really swamped atm...pray for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment