WELCOME


Rodmond - RT - RTtheRealest

"Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking in anything." James 1:2-4

"Whatever you do in life, make sure you follow your heart. Nobody can see your vision like you can see it."

A personal blog, an unfiltered and uncensored place of expression, a personal journal.

EST 12/15/2009

Wednesday, January 04, 2012

Me, Myself & I

Hi....I feel like I don't really put myself on this blog too often, not my thoughts or whatever, but like myself in general....simple things when you get to know someone and I feel like y'all don't really know me lol. Maybe some of y'all do but uh...I'm 19....turning 20 this year, bday is May 15th...born 1992....2nd year Kinesiology student at York University. Love basketball, music, fashion, poetry. One older brother...8 years apart, so he's 27. What else....Christian, love God, he's my friend, my Creator, my Savior. Rapping and writing is just something I do for fun and as a means of expressing myself. Gonna try to do this more often...y'already know what it is...follow me on twitter @RTtheRealest

No comments:

Post a Comment