WELCOME


Rodmond - RT - RTtheRealest

"Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking in anything." James 1:2-4

"Whatever you do in life, make sure you follow your heart. Nobody can see your vision like you can see it."

A personal blog, an unfiltered and uncensored place of expression, a personal journal.

EST 12/15/2009

Monday, January 09, 2012

Random Thoughts

Sup...stuck in class right now. 3 hours...first hour I literally fell asleep, started snoring. Friend woke me up...was also watching the Raptors game. Break at like 8 ish...started playing doodle jump and then temple run for a good half hour till like 9 ish, now just chilling till the end of class..finishing up the Raptors game, so glad I have a day off tomorrow. Let's see, what happened today, so finished class at 2:30...had a break from then till 7. Was gonna play ball or go to the gym and break in my new shoes, but earlier in the day in my track and field pkin...I wore my new ball shoes cuz I was too lazy to go to my locker and get my running shoes. In the pkin we ran like laps after laps after laps...my shoes were still hard so my big toe kept hitting the tip of my shoes and I knew I was bleeding or something. Took my sock off and I had like a blister or something cuz a piece of skin came off :S gross I know...LOOOL. So that's why I didn't ball or workout. My friend was like, you should've wore your shoes inside your house to break them in...now I know. So I just loafted on my computer during my break. For all my stories up to date and at the current time, you really need to follow me on twitter @RTtheRealest. These are all just short summaries. Anyways yeah, chilled with these 2 asian twins in my program. They're maaaaaaad cute.....real talks. One of t hem went to get timmies and came back with soup for me lol, I didn't even ask, but she knew my throat was hurting hahaha maddd cute. But yeah...chilling in class right now, watching the Raptors game.

No comments:

Post a Comment