WELCOME


Rodmond - RT - RTtheRealest

"Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking in anything." James 1:2-4

"Whatever you do in life, make sure you follow your heart. Nobody can see your vision like you can see it."

A personal blog, an unfiltered and uncensored place of expression, a personal journal.

EST 12/15/2009

Wednesday, January 04, 2012

Random Thoughts

As I was scrolling down, I was looking at the left bar, the posts and the titles...and this blog has really progressed throughout the years. December 15, 2009 to December 31, 2009...there were a total of 11 posts. That's crazy...then in the year of 2010, there were a combined total of 198 posts. This is the year I kinda started to blog a bit more, but still only do it when I had time or when I remembered. This was also the year I took off the blog, or at least stopped doing it for a few months. Then I got back into it and...2011...which I now call the "breakout year" because just look...1633 posts in the year of 2011...way over 50% of the overall posts in this blog, that's just intense. But yeah...here's to a long, successful 2012. I'm not gonna try to beat the number of posts in 2011 otherwise I'd just post random videos all day. And I think that's what happened in the beginning of 2011...that's why as the year was coming to an end, you saw the posts per month kept getting smaller. That's cuz, though I was posting less, I was really putting more effort and more of my heart into each post you know. And I think that's what I'm gonna do in 2012 as well...I'm not gonna focus on posting as much and as often as I can, but posting with my heart and my thoughts and just me. Quality over quantity, am I right? Thanks for sticking with me this far, thanks for making this as big as it has become, thanks for supporting me and my crazy, weird, dumb, cool, stupid blog...lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment