WELCOME


Rodmond - RT - RTtheRealest

"Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking in anything." James 1:2-4

"Whatever you do in life, make sure you follow your heart. Nobody can see your vision like you can see it."

A personal blog, an unfiltered and uncensored place of expression, a personal journal.

EST 12/15/2009

Wednesday, January 04, 2012

Today....

Was my first day back at school...literally could not sleep. I went to bed at 12...loafted and rolled around till 1...listened to music till 2...rolled around some more and it was 3...finally went to bed. Woke up and was surprisingly awake, went to school. Funniest thing ever....first class, prof is talking for 10 minutes...I see 2 flashes in both corners of my eyes...I'm like....did someone just take a picture? It keeps flashing and someone's like fire drill...I was like saaaay word...hahha fire drill my first day back, first class. Came back with like half an hour left in class, literally fell asleep...LOOOOOL. Second class, in the same room. Now me and my friend are sitting in the aisle and 2nd seat. This girl in the row behind is, jumps one row (our row) into a seat, her leg is kinda like caught so it appears...I look at my friend I'm like, imagine if she got stuck....he turns to me and is like yo...I think she is stuck...I turned around and she was...I started DYINGGGGG...LOOOOOOOOL she was there for a good 3 minutes....struggling until she finally took off her boot and freed herself, mad jokes. What else....saw some cute girls from last year that I talked to. Chilled with this reeeal cutie that I met in my first year and we talked and just shared our breaks, etc....she's mad cute, like nerdy, silly, weird cute....but still cute. Anyways, it was a def fun and eventful first day haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment