WELCOME


Rodmond - RT - RTtheRealest

"Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking in anything." James 1:2-4

"Whatever you do in life, make sure you follow your heart. Nobody can see your vision like you can see it."

A personal blog, an unfiltered and uncensored place of expression, a personal journal.

EST 12/15/2009

Friday, December 21, 2018

Your Circle Of Friends

Day 20/31

As I’ve gotten older, I think I know what kinds of people I want to surround myself with...but I think more importantly I know what kinda people I DON’T wanna surround myself with. For one, just really negative people...negative Nancy’s, Debbie downers...those people who just kill the mood and seemingly walk around with a dark cloud above them. Another one would be uptight people, I mean if you know me, you’ll know how serious I am...which is not at all LOL.i need people who can laugh with me and laugh at me cuz I’m goofy lol. Like when I think of my boys or my friends...my favourite moments are just us goofing around, laughing, having good time. It’s cool cuz as different as my boys and I are, we’re all really similar as well. To quote one of my boys “ACT YOUR AGE!” I mean as I’ve gotten older I’ve def matured and am understanding the importance of maturity, but some people are so serious they can’t even laugh at themselves anymore, like loosen up fam, life ain’t that serious so you shouldn’t be lol. So with that, see y’all tomorrow, peace!

No comments:

Post a Comment