WELCOME


Rodmond - RT - RTtheRealest

"Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking in anything." James 1:2-4

"Whatever you do in life, make sure you follow your heart. Nobody can see your vision like you can see it."

A personal blog, an unfiltered and uncensored place of expression, a personal journal.

EST 12/15/2009

Thursday, December 20, 2018

What’s Your Inspiration?

Day 19/31

This is a question I always get and it’s a question I enjoy answering. Now everyone knows how this blog got started and it’s a pretty interesting story. Aside from how I got the inspiration to start this blog, another question people tend to ask me is what inspires my posts, where do I come up with the content and such. For starters, how this blog came to be...well my 2 friends had started a blog of their own and I had really admired one of them as he got me into writing poetry and I just loved how he used words to express himself in poem and through rap. After that it was a done deal...they had stopped blogging after a couple months had passed but I kept going...and here we are today. In terms of the inspiration for my posts. What can I say...anything and everything. Family, friends, my experiences, my surroundings, daily life. I treat the blog as like an online diary/journal where I just talk to y’all. I get inspired by a lot of things...music, lyrics, movies, conversations...little things trigger ideas in my head and I’m like oh that’d be a dope topic to write about lol. So yeah...that’s that, and with that, see y’all tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment