WELCOME


Rodmond - RT - RTtheRealest

"Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking in anything." James 1:2-4

"Whatever you do in life, make sure you follow your heart. Nobody can see your vision like you can see it."

A personal blog, an unfiltered and uncensored place of expression, a personal journal.

EST 12/15/2009

Tuesday, December 25, 2018

Merry Christmas

Day 24/31

Merry Christmas y’all, thought I’d hit y’all with an early post since I know I’m behind one day and I owe y’all a post. As the year winds down...it’s felt like it’s blown by but also gone by hella slow, but I’ll save that for my year end wrap up post. Honestly work has kept me so busy that it doesn’t even really feel like Christmas or the holidays. It’s weird because at work and at the mall there’s all these decorations and stuff that you’d think it’d put me in the Christmas spirit but the consensus from my coworkers and I was that we don’t really feel like it’s Christmas lol. Maybe it’s the snow, maybe it’s all the business, who knows. It’s crazy to think that 2018 is just about over and 2019 is right around the corner and then in another year it’ll be 2020, just saying and typing that out feels weird lol. But yeah I don’t got much for y’all right now, other than Merry Christmas, kick back, relax and enjoy today, see y’all later!

No comments:

Post a Comment