WELCOME


Rodmond - RT - RTtheRealest

"Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking in anything." James 1:2-4

"Whatever you do in life, make sure you follow your heart. Nobody can see your vision like you can see it."

A personal blog, an unfiltered and uncensored place of expression, a personal journal.

EST 12/15/2009

Friday, December 28, 2018

Apologies In Advance

Day 28/31

I think I underestimate the reach that this blog has sometimes and I swear I mean that in the humblest way possible. I mean I know I have a decently sized community of viewers but sometimes I underestimate just how many people really do read my blog and how many of those people I see on a regular basis lol whether family, friends or coworkers. I’ve told y’all many times that I and this blog have pissed off many people over the years...many friends and best friends have gotten angry at me for writing about them for whatever reason LOL. It’s not the first and surely isn’t the last time that this blog will upset people. It’s funny because I wrote something about a coworker and I never expected so many other coworkers to read and ask me about it LOL, I mean like I said in the post, it’s light...it’s not a big deal and I’m not a person to hold grudges or get super angry. I will say that for you or for anyone...you don’t want to be that coworker that everyone hates working with or comes in to work and thinks to themselves frick he/she is working today...like take a chill pill kill bill, ain’t nothing that serious. If y’all know me and if y’all know this blog more specifically, you’ll know I’m honest, to a fault at times, but it is what it is, I keep it real 100% regardless what it is and who you are. It’s never meant to be malicious or hurtful, this is a place I come to express myself and speak my mind. It’s my own personal diary/journal, I told y’all that whenever I write, I write as if no one is reading this but me, it helps keep me honest. So yeah, it is what it is, this is me, see y’all tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment