WELCOME


Rodmond - RT - RTtheRealest

"Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking in anything." James 1:2-4

"Whatever you do in life, make sure you follow your heart. Nobody can see your vision like you can see it."

A personal blog, an unfiltered and uncensored place of expression, a personal journal.

EST 12/15/2009

Saturday, December 22, 2018

Take A Deep Breath, Relax...

Day 21/31

So I think it’s important not to make impulse decisions when you’re annoyed or angry because your judgement is extremely clouded and you’re not thinking straight. And I know people (mostly my coworkers) might think that I’m talking about someone, but I’m actually referring to myself. Today a coworker really pissed me off and it just say with me for most of the day. So the entire day I was also thinking about what to write about and then I had the run in with the coworker and I was like alright I’ll just vent about it cuz he was kissing me off anyways. Then as more time passed and as I thought about it more and had time to myself and time to take some deep breaths I was like yo whatever it’s light it ain’t worth it. Then that got me thinking about the decisions we make and the actions that we take (BARS) when we’re angry, annoyed, upset or sad. Whether lashing out at a friend, saying hurtful things or yelling at somebody. I remember when o broke up with an ex and she like flipped on me, screaming, yelling and saying all this random stuff, then a couple weeks later she hit me up like my bad, I’m sorry. It’s funny because when we’re angry, sad, upset or annoyed...our decision making gets blurred and things we’d normally deem overboard we find acceptable. It was just a good reminder for me today not to take action or speak out of my butt before I’ve had time to calm down, relax and see if I still feel the same way and if it’s even that big an issue. So yeah, till tomorrow...peace out!

No comments:

Post a Comment