WELCOME


Rodmond - RT - RTtheRealest

"Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking in anything." James 1:2-4

"Whatever you do in life, make sure you follow your heart. Nobody can see your vision like you can see it."

A personal blog, an unfiltered and uncensored place of expression, a personal journal.

EST 12/15/2009

Thursday, December 06, 2018

Wasn’t Meant To Be

Day 6/31

So I’m feeling kinda lazy and I can’t think of anything to write atm lol. But you’re in luck, I was doing some digging for some old stuff and fold this thing I wrote about this girl in high school. I wrote this is 2008, geeeez...back when the blog didn’t even exist and this was probably when I first started to write. Funny thing was I made my boy post is cuz he was more popular than me and I knew more people would read it if he posted it than if I hadn’t posted it. That and I was scared LOL. It was so funny cuz the reaction was like wooooe fiery red hair eh??? So everyone kinda knew who it was and my boy was like brooo people think I actually wrote this about her LOL, he eventually changed it and said that I wrote it lol, so for your viewing pleasure...take a stroll down memory lane with me to RT when he was in high school.

February 6, 2008

Wasn’t Meant To Be
I met you in our first year of high school.
The first thing I noticed was your fiery red head.
Your beautiful eyes, sweet smile, and just how nice you were.
I decided I would try to get to know you.
Luckily after a few introductions and some random messages, we became friends.
As days went by, and nights went on, your face kept running through my mind.
After constant messaging, we poured out hearts out to each other, it felt GREAT.
As time went by, I felt our relationship grow.
And suddenly, in a blink of an eye, all had changed.
Every time I saw you, I felt a tingly feeling in my stomach.
I would approach you, but the words wouldn’t come out.
My heart would race, my mind swirling with words, and my stomach with emotions.
Because of this, I feel like I ignored you, pushed you away for fear of rejection.
The thing is that I’ve been keeping this in far too long.
See as crushes developed, and relationships broke, the last thing on my mind was you.
Even when I was with other girls, why is it that you kept running through my mind.
Well as a year goes by, I find myself stuck, not moving forward nor backward.
But stuck in a place and unable to make the move.
Why is it that I’m at a loss for words.
As a new year begins I find myself back in the same place.
Feeling like I’m in a race I can’t win, but yet I still try.
Eventually I realize that this is pointless.
I would rather have u as a friend than not have u at all.
So here I am back in the place again.
Not trying to win, but not giving up either.
Instead I’ve realized and accepted the fact that it wasn’t meant to be

No comments:

Post a Comment