WELCOME


Rodmond - RT - RTtheRealest

"Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking in anything." James 1:2-4

"Whatever you do in life, make sure you follow your heart. Nobody can see your vision like you can see it."

A personal blog, an unfiltered and uncensored place of expression, a personal journal.

EST 12/15/2009

Saturday, December 15, 2018

9 YEAR ANNIVERSARY

Day 14/31

Hey y’all, so I know I owe you a post for yesterday, I’ll def make it up to you asap. But uh how do I make this post without saying the same stuff I always say every anniversary. Well, first off...thank you, you make this all possible. You guys are one of if not my biggest motivation for continuing to do this. Every year always serves as a time of reflection for me...the growth of myself and this blog and where I see it all going. I’m super thankful and blessed to have this platform to express, vent, inspire, encourage and whatever else y’all see it as. I’m thankful for this community I’ve built or amassed over the years...it really amazes me how many people my blog has reached over the years. Without taking too much time, thank you again and see y’all at 10! Here are some extra and bts photos of the shoot I did with my boy for the 9 year anniversary.f







No comments:

Post a Comment