WELCOME


Rodmond - RT - RTtheRealest

"Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking in anything." James 1:2-4

"Whatever you do in life, make sure you follow your heart. Nobody can see your vision like you can see it."

A personal blog, an unfiltered and uncensored place of expression, a personal journal.

EST 12/15/2009

Tuesday, December 04, 2018

When You Feel The Pressure Part 2

Day 4/31

So I wrote this then I had a feeling of deja vu, turns out I’ve already written a post with the same title, matter a fact it was only last year. It’s cool to see how my thoughts/feelings have changed/progressed or stayed the same.

PART 1

When you feel the pressure, just remember pressure makes diamonds. As corny as that sounds, I’ve just been reminding myself that every tough situation in your life has a purpose and it’s meant to serve as growth for you in a specific aspect of your life. I mean if life were easy it wouldn’t be worth living right? I mean isn’t it the hard times in life that make our triumphs so much more enjoyable, to be able to look back and be like damn...look at all I’ve been through, look at all the times I wanted to give up but didn’t, I made it. I like to think of a rollercoaster, it wouldn’t be any fun if you just went downhill the whole time, it’s the slow point of going up and the suspense that builds and makes that drop so much more thrilling. Life is the same ain’t it? Experience and tough times are life’s best teacher. I’ve been reminding myself that everyone is grinding in some sort of way...school, work, whatever it may be...everyone’s grinding, working hard, struggling cuz that’s part of life. So yeah that’s just my quick thing of the day...see y’all tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment