WELCOME


Rodmond - RT - RTtheRealest

"Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking in anything." James 1:2-4

"Whatever you do in life, make sure you follow your heart. Nobody can see your vision like you can see it."

A personal blog, an unfiltered and uncensored place of expression, a personal journal.

EST 12/15/2009

Monday, December 17, 2018

Your 2 Close Friends

Day 16/31

What’s good y’all, hope you’re doing well. So I was having a conversation with a friend, but what else is new that’s how a lot of my posts are inspired. Anyways so we were talking about close friends and I got to thinking. I feel like there are 2 types of close friends. There are the close friends that you see and talk to everyday...then there are the close friends that you don’t. Obviously you can probably go more in depth and break them off even more but for now we’re just gonna leave it as is. I, as I’m sure most if not all of you have both of these types of close friends. When it comes to your close friends that you don’t see or talk to that often, it doesn’t make y’all any less closer...it just means y’all don’t talk or see each other that often, that’s it. Whether life, schedule, personality or where y’all live...it might prevent y’all from seeing or talking to each other consistently. I’ve learned as well that some people just aren’t bout that back and forth conversation through text or phone...it doesn’t mean they aren’t your close friend and still won’t be there when you really need them. I used to think differently tho...I used to think that if I didn’t see or talk to a person everyday then that meant we weren’t close friends and I hated it when my friends didn’t share the same sentiment because it meant they didn’t view me as a close friend. But nowadays, especially as I’ve gotten older life has taken my friends and I on different paths and to different places. But for those friends that I don’t get to see or talk to everyday, when I do see them...it’s all love and we talk and treat each other as if nothings changed. And for me that’s a big indicator of how close y’all are. That y’all can not see or talk to each other for a period of time but nothing changes when y’all do meet up and see each other. So this one is for the friends that I may not see or talk to everyday, but still have the same amount of love for when we do catch up and stuff. Till tomorrow, peace!

No comments:

Post a Comment