WELCOME


Rodmond - RT - RTtheRealest

"Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking in anything." James 1:2-4

"Whatever you do in life, make sure you follow your heart. Nobody can see your vision like you can see it."

A personal blog, an unfiltered and uncensored place of expression, a personal journal.

EST 12/15/2009

Thursday, December 27, 2018

We All Got Issues


Day 27/31

Can you just take in that just like that Christmas has come and gone and New Years is in the horizon...doesn’t feel like it does it? We’ve also hardly had any snow here in Toronto either which kinda kills my holiday and Christmas mood. But anyways...everyone’s got problems, everyone’s a little bit crazy and everyone’s got some sort of baggage that they carry with them into any friendship, relationship or situation: I used to think that I chilled with certain people over others because they had less baggage and were a little less crazy. But I feel like I’m realizing that it’s all perspective and we’re all crazy and we’ve all got our own problems to a certain extent. What makes someone more appealing to be around than another person isn’t the fact that they have less baggage, but that we’re willing to tolerate them more...whether cuz we like them more or they’re more pleasant to be around. Cuz I’ve been thinking as of late just the friends and people I have in my life...some of y’all are NUTS...like off the wall crazy LOOOOL. But I love y’all to death...I’m used to your craziness and whatever baggage you bring to our relationship because I know I have my own things I and you have to deal with as well. That’s one of the beauties of friendships and relationship...everyone bring something different to the table...crazy exes, psycho personality, random quirks or flaws...but in time you either learn to love and accept that and then or you turn around and walk away never to cross paths ever again. It’s jokes cuz I think about crazy self and the random and annoying things, quirks and tendencies that I bring and I laugh lol I’m just like damn, how does anyone put up with me LOL. But anyways, on that note...see y’all tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment