WELCOME


Rodmond - RT - RTtheRealest

"Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking in anything." James 1:2-4

"Whatever you do in life, make sure you follow your heart. Nobody can see your vision like you can see it."

A personal blog, an unfiltered and uncensored place of expression, a personal journal.

EST 12/15/2009

Saturday, December 01, 2018

The Pursuit Of H@ppine$$

Day 1/31

So every year when December hits, it’s always the busiest month for the blog for some reason, so much is always going on. And how with work, I find myself with very little free time and having to find time for family, friends, myself and of course the blog. But like every year, I’m going to do my best to end off the year strong and hit y’all with a month’s worth of posts...that’s right, I don’t know how but I’m gonna try to post every single day for the month of December. Other than that I don’t wanna make any other promises, I don’t know how entertaining or good the posts will be but I’ll do my best with the time and content I have and can think of.

In regards to the blog, sometimes I feel like I get so caught up in pleasing everybody that I forgot how important it is for myself to be happy with the content I put out there. For me to be happy just expressing myself and saying whatever I want. Sometimes I get so caught up with trying to think of fun and entertaining stories and that’s when blogging becomes stressful and hectic. Whether it’s views on this blog, followers on instagram, how many likes you have or even how much money you make. All that stuff is a never ending race, one that will never truly satisfy you, but still one that I as I’m sure a lot of you all still get caught up in. All these things are things that will never fully satisfy us because there’s always gonna be someone with more followers, more likes, more money. So here I am, on say 1 of 31, reminding myself of that, trying to find that passion I once had for the blog. In a year where the number of posts are at its lowest its ever been...like we won’t even hit 100 posts on the year, which is pretty crazy if you think about it. I mean the goal was never ever to blow up...it crossed my mind and the idea was cool, but realistically it was never a goal of mine. And I’m pretty proud of the small following and community that I’ve built over the years and all the words of encouragement and inspiration as well. So yeah, let’s end the year off strong, see y’all tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment