WELCOME


Rodmond - RT - RTtheRealest

"Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking in anything." James 1:2-4

"Whatever you do in life, make sure you follow your heart. Nobody can see your vision like you can see it."

A personal blog, an unfiltered and uncensored place of expression, a personal journal.

EST 12/15/2009

Monday, December 10, 2018

Embrace The Struggle

Day 10/31

Just got off work lol. But yeah I’ve been constantly reminded these past couple of months that life is a grind and to embrace the struggle. Whether it was commuting downtown for work for 2 months, waking up super early for work or just the natural grind of work. I’m reminded that everyone is grinding with me, that everyone has some sort of grind that they’re working on. When I used to get up st 5 and catch the train at 6, seeing so many other people up at that time was a reminder to me that everyone is out here grinding. When I had those thoughts of quitting, wanting to sleep in or call in sick. My friends would be like yo we’re all in the same boat as you, waking up early, grinding for 8-9 hours, that’s what life is about, that’s what hard work is all about. I was talking to a friend yesterday and we both reminded each other of that as he’s transitioning to a new job possibly and it’s gonna be a lot of change. Change of timing, of location and just having to get used to a lot of newness. So yeah, whether school, work, life...hang in there, someone else is on that exact same grind as you. Stay patient and stay persistent. Till tomorrow, peace!

No comments:

Post a Comment