WELCOME


Rodmond - RT - RTtheRealest

"Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking in anything." James 1:2-4

"Whatever you do in life, make sure you follow your heart. Nobody can see your vision like you can see it."

A personal blog, an unfiltered and uncensored place of expression, a personal journal.

EST 12/15/2009

Monday, December 03, 2018

4 My Brothers

Day 3/31

This is appreciation post for my boys. 4 dudes I essentially grew up with. Some from high school and some from even elementary school. We shared all that stuff together. I remember taking a lot of the same classes with my boy and we had the same breaks too so I literally saw him everyday, it was jokes. My friends and I have don’t a lot together...so many concerts, basketball games, movies, bowling, ping pong outings. Random traditions like CNE, birthdays, secret Santa’s. Road trips to New York, Cleveland and Montreal. That random time we went to Waterloo for a haunted house LOL. We all have so many random funny and embarrassing pictures and videos of each other lol. All those food, drink and dessert times, we’ve shared a lot with each other and it wasn’t till one friend replied to my story the other day and said “friendship goals” that I started thinking about this post. There’s no other people I’d rather chill with because when I chill with them it’s always super funny, super memorable and an overall good time. It’s dope cuz we all bring something different to the table and we’re all so similar yet so different at the same time. I remember going to sushi with 2 of them and we were just having a dope time, laughing and being super loud and obnoxious and this elderly white couple comes to us and goes wow you guys look like you’re really good friends, like you look like you genuinely enjoy being around each other and stuff. They went on to say like yeah you guys should definitely go on a trip together cuz you guys would have such a blast considering how much fun you’re having at lunch eating sushi LOL. So yeah, shoutout to my boys...y’all are decent LOL. Till tomorrow...PEACE.

No comments:

Post a Comment