WELCOME


Rodmond - RT - RTtheRealest

"Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking in anything." James 1:2-4

"Whatever you do in life, make sure you follow your heart. Nobody can see your vision like you can see it."

A personal blog, an unfiltered and uncensored place of expression, a personal journal.

EST 12/15/2009

Sunday, December 09, 2018

Anti Social Social Club

Day 9/31

I swear work has made me super antisocial, like more than I already am. All I wanna do on my days off is sleep, catch up on my shows and play video games. And like when I do go out or am around big groups or people I hate it LOL. Like I want nothing to do with people and crowds and all the noises. I know a big part of it is like I’m surrounded by people and crowds and hella noise at work that I like hit and go over my limit LOL. But sometimes I force myself like alright I should go out and do something with my friends. Even tonight, my boy wanted to chill and I was like just come over and let’s game or watch a movie or something but j swerved last minute and was like alright let’s go out and chill. So now here I am writing this post waiting for my dessert lol. Sorry for the short blurb, better than nothing I guess, till tomorrow...peace!

No comments:

Post a Comment